Profex Duafort was developed for cladding or for replacing cladding on chalets and caravans.
Its unique 10-mm thickness allows it to fit behind the casing. Duafort can be used to replace CanExel because it is the same thickness.
Profex Duafort tongue and groove boards and chamfered boards:
- Horizontal, vertical and diagonal processing
- For chalets and caravans, fits behind the casing
- Dimensions: working width: 125 mm and 200 mm x thickness of 10 mm
- Length: 4 m, 5 m and 6 m
- Colour: White, creamy white, cream, sand (not shown below) and grey
Properties and characteristics:
- Solid plastic
- Quick installation
- Impact- and shock-resistant
- Low maintenance
- 10 year guarantee (see the guarantee)
- CE approval mark