We have the perfect solution for you
CanExel is a wall cladding system based on compressed wood fibres with a coat. It was discovered later than it did not meet all expectations and in many cases began to rot. Unfortunately, these rotten spots in the CanExel cannot be repaired. Painting them is a temporary solution because moisture is already present in the compressed wood fibre and the rotting process may even speed up if painted.
CanExel can easily be replaced by Profex Duafort because this product has the same thickness and can be replaced behind the casing. If a thicker wall cladding is applied, the casings must be moved forwards or auxiliary profiles must be used around the casings with the possibility that they will no longer be watertight.
The benefits of Profex Duafort
- One-on-one CanExel replacement
- Quick and easy installation
- Solid plastic
- Impact- and shock-resistant
- Low maintenance
- 10 year guarantee (see the guarantee)
- Horizontal, vertical and diagonal processing
- For chalets and caravans, fits behind the casing
- Dimensions: working width: 125 mm and 200 mm x thickness of 10 mm
- Length: 4 m, 5 m and 6 m
- Colour: White, creamy white, cream, sand (not shown below) and grey